Meals - by arrangement only
Meals are a social occasion & play a big part in complimenting the overall South African Bush Experience. The Phalaborwa region’s climate is conducive to alfresco dining with fresh, healthy hearty meals served in an African Lapa, an open semi circular thatched building centred round a fireplace that creates an outdoors amphitheatre. With the sky as the backdrop, the African Bush as the stage and the wildlife as the actors you couldn’t ask for a more exciting dining experience. Experience Bushveld hospitality and delicious meals served in the lapa with its licensed bar overlooking a drinking trough in the bush. Hearty breakfasts are enjoyed to the song of prolific birdlife while evening meals are shared with animals visiting the watering hole. Dinners are available by prior arrangement and vary from traditional South African fare to various specialities.
- Catered Accommodation: By arrangement only
- Breakfast – Full English.
- Lunch – By arrangement. Packed lunches available.
- Dinner – One, Two & Three courses available. (by prior arrangement.)
- Self-catering Accommodation:
- Fully equipped kitchenette.
- Braai / barbeque facility.
- Licensed pub stocked with South Africa’s fine wines & its wide variety of beers.